Deep down you’re sensitive and brilliant, but you’ve been playing small.
And you’re tired of play small.
You secretly wish you could . . . .
- Go after your dreams without apology.
- Take more risks and delight in the rewards.
- Release negative habits like self-sabotage.
- Create healthy boundaries that empower and nourish you.
- Feel more compassion for yourself and others.
Why Everything You’ve Tried Hasn’t Worked . . .
I believe that we’re made up of many different inner parts. Here’s what I mean:
Think about a time you had to make a difficult decision. It may have felt like this inside: “Part of me wanted to go for it. But part of me was really scared.”
These different parts come out in different ways. Some parts give us the courage to take risks and go for our dreams. Some block us and shut us down.
There’s a part that tells you: “I’m not good enough.”
For years you’ve been fighting this thought that you’re not good enough. But the more you fight, the louder the thought gets. Deep down, you know you’re meant to do amazing things in this world. But this part is standing in your way. Until now, you’ve dealt with this part by:
- Pushing it away.
- Ignoring it.
- Eating or drinking over it.
- Burying it with anxiety and negative thoughts.
People who love you might point out logical examples of how you ARE good enough. They mean well, but it doesn’t really change how you feel. Therapists do that too, sometimes.
Meanwhile, opportunities for happiness, love, and money are slipping by.
Your biggest secret is that, deep down,
you think it is true . . . that you’re not good enough.
Inner Moves will change this deep down fear … for life.
Rather than hating that part and pushing it away, you’ll begin to look at it with understanding and compassion. I don’t require you to lie to yourself or love the part that tells you you’re not good enough. All you need is openness and curiosity.
Over the past 10 years working with women, I’ve seen miracles happen with my clients when I teach them what to do. They shed their negative self-talk and step into their brilliance.
Imagine How It Would Feel to:
- Stop trying to get rid of and/or fight with this part.
- Have specific tools to use when this part gets loud, so it can no longer rule your life.
- Belong to a community of women in which you’ll be encouraged, validated and safely held.
- Begin to accept—all parts of yourself (… even those that are embarrassing).
- Stop holding back and live the life you were meant to live.
When you make room for all of your parts, your whole life changes.
This 6-week shindig begins July 8th and ends August 11th.
I’ve used this stuff with hundreds of clients, as well as in my own life. It’s helped transform me from a shy girl who didn’t like herself to a woman who is rocking her life. This blueprint has given me the tools I need to become a successful entrepreneur, trauma expert, artist, and workshop leader.
Inner Moves is a safe haven.
There is no judgement, and I ensure 100% confidentiality. The thoughts and feelings you experience might get heavy at times. If this happens, I’m here for one-on-one support through phone, email, and in the private Facebook group. You’ll also be supported by the other women in the Inner Moves community.
- 6 live group calls with me on Wednesdays from 7:30–8:30 pm. We’ll connect with each other and create community. We’ll also take time to discuss the thoughts and feelings that come up. (All calls will be recorded if you can’t make it live).
- 6 Guided Visualizations to meet this part of you and begin a new relationship with it.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can give (and get) virtual high fives and big hugs. Get to know each other, share your journey and give/get support. After the course is over, you’ll be an alum and can continue being part of the community forever.
- Journal prompts each week to reflect on your own experience.
- Art-making assignments to flex the right brain. Note: no artistic experience required and coloring outside the lines is encouraged.
- Video and audio guides with tools and relaxation.
My name is Maureen Clancy. I’ve been where you are. As a shy kid growing up in a big, extended family, I was afraid whenever there was any attention on me. I was also super sensitive to everyone’s feelings and energy. At that time, I had no idea how to deal with it.
Every negative thing I felt about me seemed amplified, and I didn’t like myself.
Throughout my life, I searched for different ways to accept myself as I was. Yoga helped. Art helped. Practicing self-forgiveness helped.
I came to realize that everyone struggles to love and accept themselves. That’s why I went to grad school to become a therapist. These days, I have a private practice, specializing in helping women find their authenticity, get in touch with their strengths and find happiness.
My deepest desire for you is
to love and accept yourself . . . no matter what.
Your relationship with yourself is essential to a life you love. If you don’t make room for the part of you that thinks you’re not good enough, you won’t achieve your dreams.
If your heart is whispering to you and this program feels right, don’t ignore it.
Save your spot — space is limited. The first phone call is July 10th.
Want to sponsor your friend, sister, mother, daughter? You are amazing AND you get $50 off her fee. That’s a whole-life changing course for 100 bucks.
- Click Add to Cart
- Type sponsorasister in the discount box
- Click Checkout
- I’ll send you a gift certificate to send her.
Hurry! Sponsor A Sister ends June 15th.
If, after the first full week, you’re not satisfied with how it’s going, you’ll receive a full refund. No questions asked. After the end of the first week, no refunds are possible due to the amount of time I put aside to help you through the process.