Want to know when the next round of Inner Moves launches?
Get on my mailing list, and you’ll be the first to know.
Deep down you’re sensitive and brilliant, but you’ve been playing small.
Do you Secretly Wish you Could . . .
- Go after your dreams without apology.
- Take more risks and delight in the rewards.
- Release negative habits like self-sabotage.
- Create healthy boundaries that empower and nourish you.
- Feel more compassion for yourself and others.
Why Everything You’ve Tried Hasn’t Worked:
I believe that we’re made up of different inner parts. Here’s what I mean:
Think about a time you had to make a difficult decision. It may have felt like this inside: “Part of me wanted to go for it. But part of me was really scared.”
These different parts come out in different ways. Some parts give us the courage to take risks (think Inner Oprah) and go for our dreams. Some block us and shut us down.
There’s a part that tells you “I’m not good enough.”
For years you’ve been fighting this part. The more you fight, however, the louder it gets. Deep down, you know you’re meant to do amazing things in this world, but this part is standing in your way.
Until now, you’ve dealt with it by:
- Pushing it away.
- Ignoring it.
- Eating or drinking over it.
- Burying it with anxiety and negative thoughts.
Sometimes when you share what your inner critic says with others in your life, they will start to point out examples of how you are indeed good enough. Very well meaning. Very logical examples. And it may help for awhile, but then it’s right back to square one.
Meanwhile, opportunities for happiness, love, and money are slipping by.
Your biggest secret is that, deep down,
you think it is true –
that you’re not good enough.
Inner Moves will shift this deep down fear … for life.
Rather than hating this part and sending it away, you’ll begin to look at it with understanding and compassion. Without lying to yourself or trying to love the part that tells you you’re not good enough, I’ll teach you how to develop openness and curiosity.
Over the past 10 years working with women, I’ve seen miracles happen when I teach them what to do.
“Inner Moves helped me make monumental shifts with my “I’m not good enough” part and it’s sibling “There is something wrong with me”. The materials and group dynamics helped me dig down into what I am actually afraid of, and I now feel more confident when these parts come up. This is a wonderful course, one I think all women who have an “I’m not good enough” part will benefit from.” — Christie
Imagine How It Would Feel to:
- Stop fighting with this part.
- Have specific tools to use when this part gets loud, so it can no longer stop you.
- Belong to a community of women in which you’ll be encouraged, validated and safely held.
- Stop holding back and live the life you were meant to live.
Inner Moves is a safe haven.
There is no judgement, and I ensure 100% confidentiality. The thoughts and feelings you experience may get heavy. If this happens, I’m here for one-on-one support through phone, email, and in the private Facebook group. You’ll also be supported by the other women in the Inner Moves community.
“I loved Maureen Clancy’s voice! It was so soothing and comforting, and it really helped me feel safe.” — Emily
- 6 live community calls with me on Wednesdays from 7:30–8:30 pm. We’ll connect with each other and create our community. We’ll also take time to talk about the thoughts and feelings that come up.
- 6 Guided Visualizations to meet this part of you and begin a new relationship with it.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can give (and get) virtual high fives and big hugs. Get to know each other, share your journey and give/get support. After the course is over, you’ll be an alum and can continue being part of the community forever.
- Journal prompts each week to reflect on your experience.
- Art-making assignments to flex the right brain. Note: no artistic experience required and coloring outside the lines is encouraged.
- Video and audio guides with tools and relaxation.
“I also liked the journal wriitng and the art projects. That surprised me because I used to hate writing in a journal. But found lots of peace with it this time. It was a very great opportunity for me to release emotions without making anyone else crazy or have any judgments.” — Sue
Meet Your Inner Moves Spirit Guide
My name is Maureen Clancy. I’ve been where you are. As a shy kid growing up in a big, extended family, I was afraid whenever there was any attention on me. I was also super sensitive to everyone’s feelings and energy. At that time, I had no idea how to deal with it. Every negative thing I felt about myself seemed amplified.
Throughout my life, I searched for different ways to accept myself. Understanding that I was a highly sensitive person (HSP) helped. Yoga helped. Art helped. Practicing self-forgiveness helped.
I came to realize that everyone struggles to love and accept themselves. That’s why I went to grad school to become a therapist. These days, I have a thriving private psychotherapy practice, specializing in helping women find their authenticity, connect with their strengths and find happiness.
My deepest desire for you is to
love and accept yourself,
no matter what.
If your heart is whispering to you and this program feels right, don’t ignore it. I’d love to be your Inner Moves spirit guide.
The next round hasn’t been scheduled yet.
Inner Moves is not for you if:
- You want me to teach you how to get rid of this part.
- You don’t want to participate in a safe community of women, who are learning and growing.
- You don’t feel ready to face this part of you (If this is you, I can help you feel ready).
The Fine Print on Refunds/Withdrawals/No Shows
If, after the first full week, you’re not satisfied with Inner Moves, you’ll receive a full refund. No questions asked. After the end of the first week, no refunds will be given.