Deep down you’re sensitive and brilliant, but you’ve been holding back.
Do you secretly wish you could . . .
- Go after your dreams without apology?
- Take more risks and delight in the rewards?
- Release negative habits like self-sabotage?
- Create healthy boundaries that empower you?
- Feel more compassion for yourself and others?
It all starts with your internal family.
Your internal family is a phrase that describes the parts inside of you. Here’s what I mean: Think about a time you had to make a difficult decision. It may have felt like this inside: “Part of me wanted to go for it, but part of me was really scared.”
Some inner parts you like, and some you wish would go away. Here are just a few:
- Inner Critic
- Inner Child
- Inner Warrior
- Inner Sage
- Inner Goddess
For years you’ve been fighting the parts you don’t like. The more you fight, however, the louder these parts can get. Deep down, you know you’re meant to do amazing things in this world, but some of these parts are standing in your way.
Until now, you’ve dealt with it by:
- Pushing it away.
- Ignoring it.
- Eating or drinking over it.
- Burying it with anxiety and negative thoughts.
Over the past 10 years working with women, I’ve seen miracles happen when I teach them what to do.
“Inner Moves helped me make monumental shifts with my “I’m not good enough” part and it’s sibling “There is something wrong with me”. The materials and group dynamics helped me dig down into what I am actually afraid of, and I now feel more confident when these parts come up. This is a wonderful course, one I think all women who have an “I’m not good enough” part will benefit from.” — Christie
Imagine How It Would Feel to:
- Stop fighting with the parts you don’t like.
- Have specific tools to use when parts of your internal family are fighting each other.
- Belong to a community of women in which you’ll be encouraged, validated and safely held.
- Stop holding back and live the life you were meant to live.
Inner Moves is a safe haven.
There is no judgement, and I ensure 100% confidentiality. The thoughts and feelings you experience may get heavy. If this happens, I’m here for one-on-one support through phone, email, and the Inner Moves private Facebook group. You’ll also be supported by the other women in the Inner Moves community.
“I loved Maureen Clancy’s voice! It was so soothing and comforting, and it really helped me feel safe.” — Emily
- 1 individual 45-minute session with me, in which I’ll be your guide, cheerleader and mentor. Via Skype, FaceTime or phone.
- 3 live community integration calls. We’ll connect with each other and create community. We’ll also take time to talk about the thoughts and feelings that come up.
- 6 Guided Visualizations to meet your internal family and begin a new relationship with it.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can give (and get) virtual high fives and big hugs. Get to know each other, share your journey and give/get support. After the course is over, you’ll be an alum and can continue being part of the community forever.
- Journal prompts each week to reflect on your experience.
- Art-making assignments to flex another part of your brain and integrate on a deeper level. Note: no artistic experience required and coloring outside the lines is encouraged.
- Video and audio guides.
“I also liked the journal wriitng and the art projects. That surprised me because I used to hate writing in a journal. But found lots of peace with it this time. It was a very great opportunity for me to release emotions without making anyone else crazy or have any judgments.” — Sue
Meet Your Inner Moves Spirit Guide
I’ve been where you are. As a shy kid growing up in a big, extended family, I was afraid whenever there was any attention on me. I was also super sensitive to everyone’s feelings and energy. At that time, I had no idea how to deal with it. Every negative thing I felt about myself seemed amplified.
Throughout my life, I searched for different ways to accept myself and work with all my inner parts. Understanding that I was a highly sensitive person (HSP) helped. Yoga helped. Art helped. Practicing self-forgiveness helped.
I came to realize that everyone struggles to love and accept themselves. That’s why I went to grad school to become a therapist. These days, I have a thriving holistic psychotherapy practice, specializing in helping women find their authenticity, connect with their strengths and find happiness.
My deepest desire for you is to
love and accept yourself,
no matter what.
If your heart is whispering to you and this program feels right, don’t ignore it. Space is limited, and this is the only time this e-course is offered this year.
Inner Moves is not for you if:
- You want me to teach you how to get rid of the parts you don’t like.
- You don’t want to participate in creating community women, who are learning and growing.
- You don’t feel ready to face this part of you (If this is you, I can help you get there).
Registration for the next round of Inner Moves
opens in late August 2014.
Get on my mailing list, and you’ll be the first to know.
The Fine Print on Refunds/Withdrawals/No Shows
If, after the first full week, you’re not satisfied with Inner Moves, you’ll receive a full refund. No questions asked. After the end of the first week, no refunds will be given.