Deep down you’re sensitive and brilliant, but you’ve been holding back.
Do you secretly wish you could . . .
- Go after your dreams without apology?
- Take more risks and delight in the rewards?
- Release negative habits like self-sabotage?
- Create healthy boundaries that empower you?
- Feel more compassion for yourself and others?
It all starts with your internal family.
Your internal family is a phrase that describes the parts inside of you. Here’s what I mean: Think about a time you had to make a difficult decision. It may have felt like this inside: “Part of me wanted to go for it, but part of me was really scared.”
Some inner parts you like, and some you wish would go away. Here are just a few:
- Inner Critic
- Inner Child
- Inner Warrior
- Inner Sage
- Inner Goddess
For years you’ve been fighting the parts you don’t like. Like the Inner Critic. The more you fight, however, the louder these parts can get. Deep down, you know you’re meant to do amazing things in this world, but some of these parts are standing in your way.
Until now, you’ve dealt with it by:
- Pushing it away.
- Eating or drinking to stuff it down.
- Burying it with anxiety and negative thoughts.
Inner Moves is a 7-week e-course that’ll teach you how to work with your internal family, specifically your inner child, inner warrior, inner critic, inner sage and inner goddess.
Over more than a decade of my work with women, I’ve seen miracles happen when I teach them what to do.
“Inner Moves helped me make monumental shifts with my “I’m not good enough” part and it’s sibling “There is something wrong with me”. The materials and group dynamics helped me dig down into what I am actually afraid of, and I now feel more confident when these parts come up. This is a wonderful course, one I think all women who have an “I’m not good enough” part will benefit from.” — Christie
Imagine How It Would Feel to:
- Be the leader of your internal family.
- Stop fighting with the parts you don’t like.
- Live the life you were meant to live.
Inner Moves is a Safe Haven.
I’m super big on this. You will be safely held as you dive deep. In Inner Moves, I intentionally create an atmosphere of trust and unconditional acceptance. There is no judgement … no matter what you say, what you think and how you feel. There may be times when the thoughts and feelings you experience get heavy. If this happens, I’m here for one-on-one support through phone, email, and the private Inner Moves Facebook group. You’ll also be supported by the other women in the Inner Moves community.
“I loved Maureen Clancy’s voice! It was so soothing and comforting, and it really helped me feel safe.” — Emily
This is the only time I’m offering Inner Moves this year. It starts on October 1, 2014 and ends on November 19, 2014.
- 1 individual 60-minute session with me, in which I’ll be your guide, cheerleader and mentor. Via Skype, FaceTime or phone.
- 3 live community integration calls. We’ll connect with each other through our voices and create our community.
- 6 Guided Visualizations to meet your internal family and begin a new relationship with it.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can give (and get) virtual high fives and big hugs. Get to know each other, share your journey and give/get support. After the course is over, you’ll be an alum and can continue being part of the community forever.
- Journal prompts each week to reflect on your experience.
- Art-making assignments to flex another part of your brain and integrate on a deeper level. Note: No artistic experience required and coloring outside the lines is encouraged.
“I also liked the journal wriitng and the art projects. That surprised me because I used to hate writing in a journal. But found lots of peace with it this time. It was a very great opportunity for me to release emotions without making anyone else crazy or have any judgments.” — Sue
Meet Your Inner Moves Guide
I’ve been where you are. As a shy kid growing up in a big, extended family, I was afraid whenever there was any attention on me. I was also super sensitive to everyone’s feelings and energy. At that time, I had no idea how to deal with it. Every negative thing I felt about myself seemed amplified.
Throughout my life, I searched for different ways to love myself, accept myself and work with all my inner parts. I came to realize that everyone struggles with this. Every single one of us. That’s why I went to grad school to become a therapist. These days, I have a thriving holistic psychotherapy practice, specializing in helping women find their authenticity, connect with their strengths and find happiness.
My deepest desire for you is to
love and accept yourself,
no matter what.
If your heart is whispering to you right now and this program feels right, don’t ignore it. Space is limited. I like small cozy groups for Inner Moves.
Inner Moves is not for you if:
- You want me to teach you how to get rid of the parts you don’t like.
- You don’t want to participate in creating community women, who are learning and growing.
- You don’t feel ready to face these parts of you (If this is you, I can help you get there).
The Fine Print on Refunds/Withdrawals/No Shows
If, after the first full week, you’re not satisfied with Inner Moves, you’ll receive a full refund. No questions asked. After the end of the first week, no refunds will be given.