I’m an expert in:
- Communication that gets your point across, but also honors who you are.
- Living authentically from the inside out.
- Healing from an overwhelming event or events.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Depression, Anxiety and childhood abuse.
I love to share what I know about things such as:
- Good Touch & Bad Touch: How to Talk to your Kids about Body Safety and Sexual Abuse.
- The Tale of the Distancer and the Pursuer: How to Stop Running Away and Start Talking to Each Other.
- Trauma and its Aftermath: Healing & Hope.
- Super Self-Soothing: Calming Yourself in a Crazy World.
I’ve been honored to contribute on-line:
And I’ve penned 2 books of my own:
- Child & Safe Computing (Upright Press, 1996)
- The Super Soothing Companion (ePub, 2012)
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 908-955-3637.