I’m an expert in stress-relief and healing from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
I love to share what I know about things such as:
- Good Touch & Bad Touch: How to Talk to your Kids about Body Safety
- The Tale of the Distancer and the Pursuer: How to Stop Running Away and Start Talking to Each Other
- Trauma and its Aftermath: Healing & Hope
- Child Sexual Abuse and Treatment
- Super Self-Soothing: Calming Yourself in a Crazy World
I worked as a journalist at a New York daily newspaper early in my career, so I know what makes a good story and compelling quote.
I’ve been quoted in on-line publications as well as penned 2 books of my own:
- Child & Safe Computing (Upright Press, 1996)
- The Super Soothing Companion (ePub, 2012)
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 908-955-3637.